Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

February 19, 2012

75 pics

Like I've said earlier... it's been a rough couple of weeks. My scales have only fluctuated a pound here a pound there. I thought February HAD to be better than January. I don't think I'll be meeting my goal this month, but I feel a lot better and my clothes seriously no longer fit me. I went shopping yesterday and found a couple items on clearance, plus I had a coupon. I also bought some work pants, size 22 (5 pant sizes baby!) because I am not going to be wearing dresses the rest of the weight loss journey.

So here you go, here's pics for 75. I probably shouldn't have worn a poofy shirt with a cardigan, but I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to the gist.

I was going to wait until I hit 299, but that's only in 4 pounds. Plus this is legitimately 75 pounds.

Let's remind ourselves the before...


And at present..