I walked around Liberty Park last night for my exercise. It was really nice to be outside. I'm pretty sure I walked faster being 80lbs lighter. It didn't seem to take me as long. I tried running a little bit, but with not being able to really pace myself I was winded after about 15 seconds. I decided that running on the treadmill will probably help me with the pacing and be able to build my endurance.
I went to dinner with friends last night. I love when everything is just chill, hang out, and conversations aren't forced. It's so relaxing. My cousin is visiting me on Friday. Saturday I have tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance tryouts. Saturday I get to hang with my very own honey badger Jen (woot woot) and Sunday a chilled girls' night at Alicia's! It's going to be a packed weekend, but I can't wait!
Let me preface this next part with the following: I love my dad. He has done so much for me. I know he loves me immensely and would never say or do anything intentionally to hurt me. A few days ago I was talking to my dad about my weight loss. He said something about how he better get on the ball or else he would be the family fattie. It took me until today to realize that he had called me fat. He was totally kidding and it really made me laught. Especially that I just remembered the conversation, 4 days later. Oh well. That's me.
I had two nights of dreams about going to the prom. Anyone want to guess what that means? Different dates, different schools, different dresses.. but I still looked hot! haha

2 comments:
What! How did you get tickets to SYTYCD?
They had them online. You had to register for them. I'll let you know how it goes.. unless you want to come :)
Post a Comment