Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

February 13, 2012

quick notes

I was in the breakroom today, said "Hi" to a girl that I have been working with since being at Intermountain (3 1/2 years). She said hi and then kind of stood back, realized who it was, and said that she hardly recognized me and how good I looked! YAY. She told me that she had had lap band and lost 50 pounds, but gained most of it back (exactly what I did, but gained back more).

I know I've said this before, but I love my newly re-found collar bones. And I love my slowly redefined arms. If you see me, you'll probably notice me subconciously feeling my arms. Yes, I love them that much. If you're around I'll probably make you feel them too.

I love that painting my toenails is no longer an aerobic exercise.

No comments: