I'm not going to lie. I was expecting to hit the 299 mark 3 weeks ago. I'm not going to dwell on that though. It is such a great feeling. Today I was seriously on cloud 9. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders. I know that I have still have a long way to go, but if I can make it to this point (and survive waiting 3 weeks for my body to kick into gear), I think that I can continue on to my ultimate goal.
A lot of people have asked how far I'm going to go, what number on the scale will end this madness. Right now I'm aiming for 175, but I honestly can't remember a time that I was that weight. Heck, I can't remember the time I was at 299. My "healthy weight" range is 136-178. A part of me wants to work towards 150, but again, I don't know where I'm going to be when I hit this weight and how I'll feel. I'm just going to take it day by day, month by month, and see where I end up. As long as I'm happy and healthy I can't really complain :) I have more energy, more happiness, and my self esteem is on the rise. I have had serious issues with self esteem my entire life. I love this transformation. I love the new Erin and I am so anxious/excited for future Erin.
Words can't express the love and support I have felt from everyone. It means so much to me. You really have buoyed me up, especially this last month. I love all the comments (I'm a comment whore, but I think everyone who has a blog has a part of comment whore in them).
So here we go, onward and upward. I made a deal with Matt that once I reach 299 (any part of 299) I will bring my scale in to him. Well, it's all ready to go. There's a scale at the gym, but I'm going to try to only weight myself once a week. I get too caught up with the numbers. However, next stop is 100 pounds! Who's going to party with me? Seriously, there will definitely be a party!
Oh and here is the photo proof :)


8 comments:
Since you said you are a comment whore I thought I'd post a comment! I've been following your progress on facebook and you are awesome! (But I always thought that anyway) Keep it up!
Just awesome.
You are super awesome! Great job!
So cool! And cute toes too! :)
I will totally party with you!! I love parties..but especially parties that celebrate something so awesome!! Congratulations Erin!
Wow, I've reached international fame!! Thank you for indulging me and my needs, Alana.
I knew that if I was taking a picture with my feet included, the toes had to look nice. I learned from the best (see Janelle!)
Keep your eyes open for an invitation :)
Post a Comment