So I haven't lost any weight in almost 3 weeks. I'm going a little crazy. Last week I had Kayla hide my scales so I wouldn't weigh myself multiple times a day. They're back out and I'm back to weighing myself 3ish times a day.. which is bad, but better than what I was doing (if you can imagine that). Matt lectured me again last night and we struck a deal. Once I reach 299 I have to bring in my scale. He is keeping it hostage until who knows when. We will weigh once a week at the gym (but the scale is availabe there so I :can: weigh everyday if I want.
I mentioned this to my friend at work. She sent me this picture.
I think I'll be able to survive the withdrawals from not being able to weigh myself everyday. I'm just SO focused on numbers. I need numbers. Numbers tell me what I'm doing, how I'm progressing. Matt says the numbers don't matter in the long run, it's how you feel. I feel better when I see the numbers that I want to see :)


1 comment:
You're doing great! Try to think about the overall picture. Less progress or small setbacks don't change a general trend.
Post a Comment