Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

October 11, 2011

Today's update

I should probably think of something else to write about, but you're stuck with this for now.
Today was kind of an awesome day. I was able to talk to both of my parents on the way to work. They're on a road trip to Tennessee, all by themselves. It's actually kind of cute. I was super tired at work this morning, but was able to get things done. The meeting that I was all a flustered getting together on Thursday/Friday ran as smooth as silk, minus not a lot of on site participants (webinar available). I was able to help one of the ladies at work so I was able to ease her stress.
I got to the gym and barely found a parking spot. For some reason Tuesdays seem to be super busy at the gym. Anyway. I was there early enough to get a good 15 minutes cardio warm up in before my trainer session. Matt said we were going to focus on legs which I was all for, but then one of the cable machines opened up so we ended up using that the entire time. It was really fun and different. I know, I'm sick, I just used "fun" to describe a workout. I did this one exercise that he called a push/pull. It reminds me more of a karate chop move so I renamed it for him. He complimented me on the increase of my strength and said that he's now worried if I were to ever punch him. I informed him that there's a good possibility I will never punch him because I'm afraid I would hurt myself, which is a true story. I never learned to throw a good punch and I don't want to cause pain to myself. I'm selfish that way. Anyway, we had a really good workout and I was able to do some more cardio afterwards. I still want to do Zumba, but it's scheduled right after my training sessions and I just don't think I would survive. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
The best part of the night was when I finished my food diary. On the program that he has me on I'm supposed to stay under 36 grams of fat/day. It's been really hard. I don't consider my meals being super fatty, but I always seem to be 50+ grams/day. Tonight after all was said and done I was at 39! So close! I guess this just means A LOT of fruits and vegetables for this girl.
We're gonna do measurements on Thursday. Start making your guesses on lbs/ins dropped. I may even post them.
Oh and to top it all off I got to talk to my sister in Florida. I love you Jenny!

3 comments:

Anita Baker said...

i'm going to say that you've lost a total of 23 lbs. and working out is fun erin, a lot of us think so!

Unknown said...

You are doing so great Erin! Your trainer must be very proud of you. I hope you will post what you lose because I will be very excited to hear your news.

DFL said...

Yay for an awesome day! You're amazing!!