Weight Tracker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

February 6, 2012

Hip Hop, Pop and Rock & Roll

My friends Sarah, Jen, and Alicia thought they would conduct a fun social experience on Saturday and took me to my first club.

Guess what? I survived! Guess what else! I'll probably be going again. It was much needed for all of us. See previous post. It was great to get dressed up and go out on the town. And I looked dang good, haha (see facebook profile for picture proof, will document better next time). I really liked the first DJ, great beats, fun bunch of girls, and only a few creepers circling around. And there was only one fight that broke out in the middle of the dance floor. Oh and I got to do a lot of people watching which we all love to do! Plus, it was only $5.00, I mean, that's cheaper than going to a movie! And you're burning off calories instead of shoving your face full of buttered popped kernels of goodness. Win win situation!

I just need to learn to pace myself. I was putting down all my good moves within the first 45 minutes. I was exhausted afterwards and it's safe to say, not looking my best...

Note to self, next time remember to take your ID with you the first time, then you won't have to give up the prime parking spot across the street from the club. Oh and flats are always a better choice!

4 comments:

DFL said...

Sounds fun! Where did you guys go?

Erin said...

There's a club across from the Salt Palace called "Elevate". I liked the first DJ, not so much the 2nd.

Nothing said...

oh girl. i cannot believe you started clubbing when i am not there. i went all the time. like twice a week! i love dancing!

Erin said...

I probably wouldn't have gone.. just sayin.. But I do like the dark and crowded places so I feel like no one is watching me :)