I know that this is a little longer than most workouts, but sometimes I'm just not feeling a song or two.. so here ya go. It's on shuffle so it's not in any particular order.
Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
Fall Out Boy - Coffee's for Closers
Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name
Kanye West & Jay Z - Gotta Have It
Christina Aguilera et al - Lady Marmalade
Avril Lavigne - Skater Boi
Michael Jackson - The way you make me feel
Pitbull - I know you want me
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
David Guetta & Usher - Without you
Heart - Crazy on you
Fall out Boy - Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes
deadmau5 - Raise your weapon
P!nk - Raise your glass (hahahaha)
Billy Joel - We didn't start the fire
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
Drake - Take Care
Fall out boy - Hum Hallelujah
Beastie Boys - Ch-check it out
Florence + the machine - Shake it out
Cartel - Burn this city
Justin Timberlake - LoveStoned
Blink 182 - The rock show
Nicki Minaj - Fly
Dashboard - Hands Down
Jay-Z - Public Service Announcement
Beyonce - Check on it
3OH!3 - my first kiss
Dexy's midnight runner - Come on Eileen
Lil Jon & LMFAO - Outta your mind
Cake - The Distance
Jessie J - Domino
Bush - Machinehead
Sean Kingston & JB - Eenie Meenie
Kelly Clarkson - What doesn't kill you (Stronger)
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Ciara - One, Two Step
It's super random, but it works for me. I bolded the ones that I REALLY like. I believe there are "clean" versions available to the Ludacris, Jay-Z, Kayne, Nicki and whatever songs. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment