March 10, 2012
I'm sick
I have a blasted head cold.. just in time for the weekend. And I had fun plans this weekend too. Feel free to take that last post and ignore everything that I said. I don't know what it is about being sick, but I am on a total carb binge. It's bad. I hope all this sneezing and blowing my nose are burning some calories because I'm going on day 3 of not being at the gym. Longest stint yet. It's driving me crazy. I just don't want to pass out on the machines, and the fact that I can't breath out of my nose isn't helping either. What's worse is that the dayquil isn't helping either. So I'm on drugs, but still congested, lovely. That's all. I needed to vent to the blogosphere. Hopefully it will run its course quickly and I'll be back on track soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those new commercials say that dayquil/Nyquil doesn't even have a decongestant.... Do you have those magical red pills called suphedrine? Hope you feel better. Sorry it messed up your weekend. :(
You're actually right. I didn't get any relief from the drugs. Dang them! I think I'm on the mend. Guess I'll be back at work tomorrow :)
Post a Comment